Clutch Group Named as Finalist in “Best eDiscovery Managed Services Provider” Category for LegalTech Innovation Awards
ALM’s Legaltech News Announces 2015 Innovation Awards Finalists
Winners Will be Recognized at Legaltech West Coast in San Francisco
NEW YORK, June 4, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ALM’s Legaltech News (formerly Law Technology News) has unveiled its finalists for the 2015 LTN Innovation Awards, an annual recognition of the best legal technology leaders, products and projects in the legal community. All of this year’s honorees will be recognized by Legaltech News at a special event on July 14 at the City Club of San Francisco at the close of Legaltech West Coast, the premier legal technology event of the year.
In addition to recognizing law department and law firm leaders, Legaltech News has also selected finalists across 20 vendor categories.
“We were impressed by the credentials of this year’s nominations across all categories,” said Erin Harrison, editor in chief at Legaltech News. “The finalists exemplify outstanding achievement in integrating technology into the legal sector, and we’re looking forward to announcing the winners and their accomplishments at this year’s Legaltech West Coast.”
The finalists of the 14th annual LTN Innovation Awards are as follows:
Law Firm/Law Department Finalists
- CIO of the Year: Ralph Losey, Jackson Lewis; Dan Nottke, Kirkland & Ellis; and Harry Shipley, Iowa State Bar Association.
- Law Department Operations Manager of the Year: Connie Brenton, NetApp; and Mary Shen O’Carroll, Google Inc.
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Corporation: General Electric; Hewlett-Packard; AOL Inc.; and Luxottica Group.
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Law Firm (less than 100 lawyers): Bassi, Edlin, Huie & Blum; and Keesal, Young & Logan.
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Law Firm (more than 100 lawyers): Munger, Tolles & Olson; Reed Smith; and Seyfarth Shaw.
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Pro Bono Project: New York State Unified Court System.
- New Product of the Year: Avvo Inc., Advisor; Catalyst Repository Systems, Predict; Diligence Engine; and Lex Machina.
- Best Marketing Services Providers: JD Supra; and One400.
- Best Knowledge Management Software: Motivation Group’s Easy Data Maps; MDLegalApps’ Not Guilty App; Prosperoware; and ZL Technologies.
- Best Mobile Device Tool or Service: Abacus Data Systems; AgileLaw; Logik Systems’ Logikcull
- Best Trial Support Software: Indata Corp.’s TrialDirector; LexisNexis CaseMap; and Thomson Reuters’ Case Notebook.
- Best Case/Matter Management System: Bridgeway Software; Mitratech Holdings’ TeamConnect 4; and Lexicata.
- Best Records Management Software: Hewlett-Packard Co., HP Records Manager (formerly TRIM); IBM Records Manager; and ZL Technologies.
- Best Risk Management Software: Compliance Science Inc.; and IBM OpenPages Operational Risk Management.
- Best Time and Billing Software: Abacus Data Systems; Tabs3 Software; and Tikit North America.
- Best Collaboration Tool: Accellion kiteworks; Litera IDS; Mitratech’s Lawtrac Self-Service Portal; and Opus2 Magnum.
- Best Document Automation/Management: Allegory; HotDocs Market; Leaflet Corp.; and SmartRoom.
- Best E-Discovery Managed Service Provider: Clutch Group; FTI Consulting, FTI Technology; Iris Data Services’ Arc; and UnitedLex.
- Best E-Discovery Processing: Exterro Inc.; iPro Tech; Nuix; UnitedLex; and ZL Technologies.
- Best E-Discovery Review Platform: FTI Technology’s Ringtail software; iConect Development; kCura Corp.’s Relativity; and Recommind Inc.’s Axcelerate 5.
- Best E-Discovery Legal Hold: Exterro Legal Hold; and Legal Hold Pro.
- Best E-Discovery Hosting Provider: Iris Data Services; Logikcull; and Nextpoint Inc.
- Best E-Discovery OEM Technology Partner: Content Analyst; and Nuix.
- Best Research Product: CaseMetrix; Docket Alarm Inc.; and Handshake Corp.
- Best Research Platform: Bloomberg Law; Fastcase; LexisNexis’ Lexis Advance; and Thomson Reuters’ Westlaw Next.
- Best Practice Management Software: LexisNexis Legal & Professional’s Firm Manager; and Thomson Reuters’ Firm Central.
Award nominations were solicited from the magazine’s subscribers and through the publication’s website. Award recipients were selected by a panel of judges comprised of members of Legaltech News‘ editorial staff.
Legaltech News provides timely information and insight into the latest technologies, products and services available for the legal marketplace, as well as analysis and commentary from industry experts and senior law firm and corporate counsel decision makers. It is distributed to more than 40,000 selected subscribers and is available online at www.lawtechnologynews.com. LTN is published by ALM Media Properties.
ALM is a global leader in specialized industry news and information. Trusted reporting delivered through innovative technology is the hallmark of ALM’s award-winning media properties. Headquartered in New York City with 18 offices worldwide, ALM brands have been serving their markets since 1843. ALM was named among Folio: Magazine’s Top Places to Work in Media in 2014. For more information, visit www.alm.com.
Media Contact Angel Fahy LAK Public Relations 212.899.4755
Link to original release here.